Monday, March 25, 2013

Doll, I'm Charmed!



I've spent the last week or so, racking my brain! I've been trying to think of something I can make with polymer clay, on a hugely smaller scale. Something funky and fun, but still sticking to my theme of making dolls. 

Making a single doll is a big undertaking. I spend hours on the sculpt, hours on the tiny little stitches, and I'm always just a tad nervous for a few hours before I begin to paint. My point is, it takes great time and effort to make just one. 

So, last night I had this idea, and I thought I'd give it a try today. Little doll charms/pendants. Over time, I think I can come up with different repeatable styles. But for now, I've made a trio of gingerbread man/voodoo doll–esque type charms with tiny little purplish beads for the eyes. 

They are for sale at $12 for the whole set, plus shipping. You can purchase them here.


Lotus Asylum

No comments:

Post a Comment